- Visibility and increased prominence among member businesses, collaborating firms and institutions and Public Administration managers in the convention and meeting organization sector in Spain and Catalonia.
- Participation in the know-how network of PCO Catalonia and at events it organizes to promote the sector and the recognition of companies and professionals.
- Reception of updated information regarding the sector, especially from the media (clippings).
- Direct communication and dissemination channel with all PCOs in Catalonia and their main managers.
- Promote synergy, professional union and collaboration among firms and businesses. Reinforce effective contacts.
PCO CATALONIA COLLABORATOR
WHAT DO WE PROVIDE?
- Logotype and link to the PCO Catalonia web site
- Logotype and data in the PCO Catalonia pamphlet
- Collaborator utilization of the PCO Catalonia logo as “Collaborating Business”
- Collaborators may request that Board of Director meetings, assemblies and PCO Catalonia activities be held at the facilities and are provided with fifteen (15) minutes, prior to the commencement of the event, to show the facilities or present the latest innovations and services.
- Participation and image at the PCO Catalonia Assembly
- Participation in PCO Catalonia training courses
- Weekly clippings from the sector
- Direct contact with members of the Board when professional advice is needed for a professional activity (remodeling or construction of spaces for conventions, designing activities, innovation of services and products, etc.)
- PCO Catalonia follows its collaborating firms on social networks.
WHAT DO WE REQUEST?
Annual economic collaboration:
- Hotel chains, Convention & Congress Centers: €500.
- All other firms & businesses: €350.